Monday, January 11, 2010

Who can do without the men and women?

Men and women, who can do without? This problem if it is only empty talk, I am afraid will never reach any conclusions. But today, it was to implement a bold vision - let a woman disappear, to see a man how to live?



 Let a woman disappeared, a bold vision

Nottinghamshire in the English village of Habib, a very typical British pastoral countryside. A few days ago a little known in this small village has suddenly become the focus of controversy among the British-wide because it was a stall BBC famous "reality show" program similar to the UK from more than 100 villages selected to become highly the controversial TV series "woman to leave the week" movie.



In the seven days of shooting time, the village women were cast from the first day of the arrangements to leave the family, to leave the village, Habib went to neighboring areas to live in a hotel and spent a week-long vacation alone. BBC said it was "an interesting social experiment," show producer Kelly? Weibolanmu, said: "Our program will be a true record of a woman under the left, those who are suddenly forced into the family and community life of the men who what happened. "



Woman has gone, men would be why crazy? SEX? Lonely? Eating, watching children? A survey shows that even professional women, every day after work for the above-mentioned time housework has three and a half hours, while men on average less than two hours. After returning home the men like a "couch potato" watching TV on the sofa in through. Men average daily television viewing time is 137 minutes, compared with housewives, time spent watching TV for more than 25 minutes. Let a woman disappears, not to make a man a fool, nor is it in order to prove who has the greater need for men and women who, perhaps more importantly, a change in role, take a look at what each of us missing?



 A woman to leave the week, what happened

The midst of controversy, the Habib of the villagers, especially the brave men accepted the challenge. In this 7 days, BBC reports sent 12 groups 90 individuals 24 hours a day filming, but a lot is not being used to detect the hidden filming techniques. During filming, some men simply put their work aside, and give ourselves a holiday, to concentrate on at home and look after their children, while others work, while all the spare time into family affairs. The seventh day of the three in the afternoon, Habib women have finally come back. Family reunion scene is very moving, many men attend-flowers, and some specially baked a "Welcome Home" cake. The evening, the men brought to the wives and girlfriends even greater surprises. They celebrated a banquet hall in the village committee, these inexperienced "chef" were the only one in the village received culinary training under the command of male teachers come up with their own well-prepared dishes. After dinner, there are song and dance performances, known as "absent on the 7th."



The trial after the interview, Habib's description of his own men "on the 7th experience": 59-year-old David? Mai Deli, said: "This idea is very clever, but later, I feel a bit much. But with those who need child care than men, I am fairly easy. I need to feed three dogs and a cat, I would like to do the village committee's secretary. "Habib Mai Deli has been living in, but seven days, he got to know many have never been seen seeking the neighbors, "I went to cooking class, when I found that I would not use vacuum cleaner, I felt very embarrassed. Jennett I left, I do not think I can not live alone. She is not, the family is too quiet, I feel that the whole village atmosphere more friendly than before, and this friendship is not the kind of in front of the camera's false friendship. "In addition to the last day of the gala dinner, men They also collaborated in the seven days to build a fence, repair a new way, so that the activities of the village sites are no longer passing car and a bicycle crossing. A woman returned, Habib resumed its former calm, everything looks have not changed, but the lives of this small village, or place a few degrees tilt axis.



 When Adam and Eve is no longer just a rib

Seven-day holiday, Habib's women is how to spend it?

The women left the house, or some not suited to a beginning, for example for local or sleep well, worried about children and pets, worry about things at home because of her husband's sloppy would rather destroy. But by the third day, most women would have entered a new life in orbit, but also fun. In addition to those women working full-time working during the day, night, stay for seven days outside the hotel, most women need to use this precious time to the pro-church members to visit, there are some women would accompany them to the periphery play.



After seven days, some women said that they began to miss home, but most women still get enough. This experiment, the mentality of the men just the opposite. A woman was leaving, a man who wants to try, for this could be an unfettered freedom to leave, and in order to have the opportunity to present their notice of their abilities. But they soon discovered that things are not what they imagine to be easy. A woman to leave the day alone in the face of the family, children and community contacts, men's life can do so easily? Perhaps just as men, Habib said, this week flies fast and slow, later a bit insufficient.



Some people say that a woman can not do without a man, because Eve was created from Adam's rib of God out. Therefore, the conventional wisdom has always believed that women always seemed to be more than men can not do without each other, and women always need a man's care, and had a man's love of a woman, living only flies moisture. But today's women more and more powerful, and as large as the battle for the workplace as small as changing a light bulb at home, can single-handedly so much, not even imagined to find a man to help. Without men, women still live. The men left the women just the opposite. Adam lost a rib, although the look is still independent and complete, but unwittingly caught in a "physical absence", it is difficult to detect, once the attack, but more difficult to fix up the time required longer.



Was taken in 1979, the U.S. film "Kramer vs. Kramer," is one such example. His wife did not want to do the family slaves, leaving her husband and son, Kramer found himself Only has ignored what - family life. Right woman, to leave the man's discomfort in fact more of a habit of "psychological absence", but once through this "psychological absence" period, women found to have more time for themselves, often get together with friends, everything themselves call the shots did not quarrel, do not need a man with the tail in the back of pick dirty socks and empty the garbage, such as "absent" what is wrong?



Chinese version of "The Truman Show"

Case 1: the time being are my needs

His wife: Windy, 28-year-old full-time wife

I think he is a very wild heart of the girl, from time to time do not go out a walk on the Biede panic. My husband is also a person who loves to travel, is this common love that bind us together. Now, because of work to support their family reasons, he can not, like me, always out, but he was very supportive of me out, and I thank him for his understanding of my lifestyle.



  Her husband: Michael, 30-year-old creative director of foreign companies

After they married, Windy choose not to work full time, but she is not the kind of woman to stay at home, I understand that she wanted to go out from time to time to see the world the idea is to relax both the swap.



I have some not suited to the beginning, but also jealous of her, but now much better, but also because the total out running, she returned home but will redouble its right I do. Often leave the current state of the two of us are actually good, no over-reliance on each other.



Case 2: left he did not know life, and we have parted

His wife: Wang Xiaoli, 32-year-old marketing manager

Not to say that her husband is a woman's first children? My husband is like a big child, each day will be home watching TV, playing games, home and all of the things that are almost as I do. Because the working relationship, I often travel abroad, so it can be considered a non-scheduled to leave the woman. I love to clean, but each time a business trip back home, you can see is a mess. Before I go on the clothes hanging on hangers are untouched, the above are down a layer of soil. Every time I come back the first thing is to clean! Quarrel is not solved any problems, I decided to leave him completely.



Period of time after the divorce I'm sorry, he looked down nothing. However, a problem encountered in life he came to see me with him to buy clothes, daily necessities of life, feeling he was still dependent on me. Later, we remarry, and now there is a less than two years old son. Now, he learned to make simple meals, will also undertake some home work. We grow together, no one can do without on a.



 Her husband: Lu Shijun, 32-year-old engineer

Although I think that men and women who left who can live, but the law does live in different, especially in the basic life skills, the man unknowingly become "low-energy child," before I do not think this is how important. Then separated for some time, I think two people is not easy. But I also understand that the main reason for breaking up with me, if not for her, men should learn to take care of themselves. Now that she is still doing things at home more, but a lot of things I would do it, looks like can not rely on her, but the relationship is more intimate.



  Case 3: to leave is to flying career and mood

His wife: Yu-tung, 33-year-old assistant general manager of state-owned enterprises

My husband and I are in a state-owned companies had to work hard and fast everyday life, along with work, go home, three years down the suffocating sense of my increasingly strong, when I happen to have a chance to work to the South, he began to oppose me to go, and later in my insistence to compromise. One-year period in the south I feel like a change, although not good living conditions, but the mood and energy are particularly feet, did not even home. May be affected by the impact of my bar, and when I returned to Beijing soon after her husband had finally decided to choose to leave the company, and results are sent to Shanghai to work in the new company for two years. That two years, he is not small achievements, but not used in life, than I am homesick. I am getting along very well down in Beijing, I've met a lot of friends, learned many new things, I feel a lot of his time. Dao Shi every time he came home at once how I feel at home squeezed into chaos? BBC I have also heard about this program, I think this idea is true that men are the passive than women do not like to change the result, they can not keep up the pace of a woman.



  Her husband: Su 38-year-old general manager of real estate companies

I have this person more traditional, I felt at home there are female talent look like a home. During that time she was working in the field, my life is passable, but fortunately no children, or else even improvise bad if it tried. But I was not that the way to a woman tied to the men at home, I never asked her how long to come back. Of course, she had left before I discovered how many things are that she was doing, and some I do not even do, so that short-term leave of us in fact beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment